St. Francis' comprehensive orthopedics and spine department includes specialists from Allina Health Orthopedics, TRIA, Park Nicollet Orthopedics and Twin Cities Spine to provide specialized care in sports medicine; joint reconstruction of the hip, knee and shoulder; spine surgery; foot, hand and ankle surgery; and complex fracture treatment.
Some of the conditions we commonly treat:
- Foot and ankle—Achilles tendon rupture, arthritis, bunion, fractures, hammer toe, plantar fasciitis, sprained ankle, tendinitis.
- Wrist and hand—arthritis, basilar thumb osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel, Dupuytren's contracture, fractures, ganglion cysts, mallet finger injuries, trigger finger, arthritis, fractures.
- Hip—arthritis, fractures, partial and total hip replacement, hip resurfacing, minimally invasive hip replacement.
- Knee—arthritis, ligament injuries, meniscus injuries. partial and total knee replacement, knee resurfacing.
- Shoulder and elbow—AC joint separation, arthritis, dislocation, fractures, frozen shoulder, labral tear, rotator cuff tear, shoulder impingement, cubital tunnel syndrome, fractures, lateral epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis.
- Spine and back—back pain and injuries, spinal fracture, spinal deformity, disc herniation, disorder of the cervical and lumbar spine, discectomy, nerve decompression, fractures, stenosis, disc degeneration, tumors, infections, arthritis and work-related injuries and discomfort.
- Sports injuries.
- Head and neck injuries.
- Arthritis pain and disability—rehabilitation, steroid injections, joint replacement, orthotics.
- Back pain—kyphosis, scoliosis, sciatica, herniated or bulging disc, pinched nerve.
- Disc replacement—spinal fusion, steroid injections, rehabilitation.
St. Francis Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine providers also work in conjunction with our orthopedics and spine providers to offer start-to-finish care for inpatients and outpatients.