We offer specialized care in sports medicine; joint reconstruction of the hip, knee and shoulder; spine surgery; foot, hand and ankle surgery; and complex fracture treatment.
Some of the conditions we commonly treat:
Back to top
- Foot and ankle—Achilles tendon rupture, arthritis, bunion, fractures, hammer toe, plantar fasciitis, sprained ankle, tendinitis.
- Wrist and hand—arthritis, basilar thumb osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel, Dupuytren's contracture, fractures, ganglion cysts, mallet finger injuries, trigger finger, arthritis, fractures.
- Hip—arthritis, fractures, partial and total hip replacement, hip resurfacing, minimally invasive hip replacement.
- Knee—arthritis, ligament injuries, meniscus injuries. partial and total knee replacement, knee resurfacing.
- Shoulder and elbow—AC joint separation, arthritis, dislocation, fractures, frozen shoulder, labral tear, rotator cuff tear, shoulder impingement, cubital tunnel syndrome, fractures, lateral epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis.
- Spine and back—back pain and injuries, spinal fracture, spinal deformity, disc herniation, disorder of the cervical and lumbar spine, discectomy, nerve decompression, fractures, stenosis, disc degeneration, tumors, infections, arthritis and work-related injuries and discomfort.
- Sports injuries.
- Head and neck injuries.
- Arthritis pain and disability—rehabilitation, steroid injections, joint replacement, orthotics.
- Back pain—kyphosis, scoliosis, sciatica, herniated or bulging disc, pinched nerve.
- Disc replacement—spinal fusion, steroid injections, rehabilitation.
The St. Francis orthopedic team includes specialists from both Park Nicollet and Allina Health, plus services offered through St. Francis Rehab & Sports Medicine, to offer full orthopedic care to our community!
Park Nicollet Orthopedics
For additional information about our providers, or to schedule an appointment, call us at 952.993.3230 or visit us online at parknicollet.com. Park Nicollet Orthopedics is located in St. Francis Regional Medical Center's 1601 clinic building, in the southeast corner of our campus.
Allina Health Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists
For information about our Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists/Allina providers, or to schedule an appointment, call us at 952.428.2001 or 952.946.9777.
Back to top
Twin Cities Spine Center
Twin Cities Spine Center is a specialty medical provider focused exclusively on care related to the spine, whether it be advancing spine care, conducting research or training other spine surgeons. Patients visit Twin Cities Spine providers to receive diagnosis, education and treatment, including advanced surgical skills for improved spine function and health.
For additional information about our providers, or to schedule an appointment, call us at 952.428.2199 or visit us online at tcspine.com.
Back to top
St. Francis Rehab and Sports Medicine keeps you performing at your best. Students, professional athletes and weekend warriors appreciate the expert care we offer, from diagnosis through treatment and rehabilitation. Our therapists thoroughly evaluate and assess you and will develop a plan of care to effectively help you meet your goals. Our team works with top orthopedic and spine surgeons in the Twin Cities to keep you healthy and active.
Contact St. Francis Rehab & Sports Medicine Services
Back to top