Nutrition counseling and education at St. Francis Regional Medical Center are provided as outpatient services in the St. Francis Health Clinic, located inside of the St. Francis Cancer Center.
Our registered dietitians are uniquely trained to assist you in achieving your nutrition and lifestyle goals. They provide guidance on nutrition plans for chronic diseases and healthy living and can also help you identify and work through barriers to your success. Nutrition care is available with a referral from your primary provider. Check with your insurance provider to verify coverage of these services.
Dietitians can help with:
- Weight management.
- Digestive issues such as celiac disease, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and fructose intolerance.
- Nutrition for healthy living.
- Heart disease.
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes.
- Food allergies or intolerance.
- Nutrition-related cancer concerns.