Join the St. Francis Regional Medical Center family—search all of our career openings today!
With current openings for nurses, cooks, security and more, St. Francis has something for everyone.
Located in Shakopee, you'll experience St. Francis' community pride, small-town feel and collaborative spirit, all while making a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Patient Care Supervisor - Family Birth Place.
- Surgical Technologist.
- Respiratory Therapist.
- Patient Care Tech - Emergency Department.
- RN Emergency Department.
- Certified Medical Assistant.
- RN Critical Care Float.
- Radiologic Technologist.
- RN Medical Surgical Float.
- RN Medical Surgical.
- RN Family Birth Place.
- Nursing Assistant.
- Nursing Assistant - Med/Surg.
- Special Imaging Technologist.
- Nursing Assistant Perioperative Care Unit.
- Medical Assistant / LPN, Urgent Care.
- And more!
- Dietary Aide.
- Transport Aide.
- Clinical Support Assistant.
- Diagnostic Scheduler.
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Security Officer.
- Environmental Services Aide.
- Patient Access Representative Associate.
- Materials Purchasing Coordinator.
- Patient Safety Assistant.
- Pharmacist- Inpatient- Overnights.
- And more!
About St. Francis
St. Francis is the region's first choice for safe, high-quality, respectful care. With 89 private rooms, St. Francis is consistently recognized for exceptional care and quality.
St. Francis is physically connected on the same campus with St. Gertrude's Heath & Rehabilitation Center, Allina Health Clinic, Park Nicollet Clinic, the St. Francis Cancer Center, a dialysis center, emergency and urgent care, medical and dentistry, and many other services and specialty clinics housed in two adjoining medical office buildings.
St. Francis is jointly owned by Allina Health, HealthPartners Park Nicollet and Essentia Health. Its Catholic identity is sponsored by the Benedictine Sisters of the St. Scholastica Monastery. St. Francis Regional Medical Center is uniquely positioned to bring top-notch professionals together to provide the best possible healthcare for our patients.