Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
When you look your best, you feel your best.
St. Francis Regional Medical Center has a dedicated staff of plastic surgeons ready to help you achieve the appearance you desire. From body contouring to reconstructive surgery, our skilled professionals create the aesthetic enhancements that you are looking for. Even minor changes can foster renewed confidence, increase self respect and restore a positive outlook on life. Learn more through a complimentary cosmetic consultation with one of our doctors. They’ll provide the information you need to make an educated decision with confidence. The next step to a new you is just a phone call away!
We're experts in the following procedures:
- Body contouring (upper arm, trunk or body lift including post weight-loss).
- Botox and fillers.
- Breast augmentation.
- Breast lift.
- Breast reduction.
- Eyelid surgery.
- Male breast reduction.
- Mommy makeovers (procedures to restore shape after childbirth).
- Scar revision.
- Breast reconstruction.
- Ear and nose reconstruction.
- Hand and carpal tunnel surgery.
- Physical deformities.
- Post-traumatic reconstruction.
- Removal of skin cancer and moles.
- Reconstructive skin cancer surgery.
- Skin and bone grafting.
- Surgery for birth defects.
Estheticians at Dr. Witzke's plastic surgery office at St. Francis offer an assortment of skin care services. Our most common services are chemical peels and microdermabrasion. Our estheticians treat the following:
- Clogged pores.
- Collagen production (giving skin a smoother, more even appearance).
- Fine lines around the eyes and mouth.
- Sun damage (age spots and freckles).
They also provide waxing, brow and lash tinting and product consultations.
Jonathan Witzke, MD
James Wire, MD
Mahsa Moghaddam, MD