Spiritual Health Services offers patients and families spiritual support in coping with the crises of being hospitalized, life changes and loss. Our care is rooted in the faith heritage and values of St. Francis Regional Medical Center, which state: “Each person must be treated as a unique individual of incomparable worth, with the same right to life and to adequate health care as all other persons” (from the Ethical and Religious Directives of the Catholic Healthcare Association).
- Spiritual services consultation and pastoral counseling.
- Interfaith support. Our chaplains are professionally trained to care for people from all religions and cultural backgrounds and can help coordinate additional support from clergy and leaders of specific traditions as requested.
- Crisis care.
- Sacramental ministry. Communion and emergency baptism are arranged as needed.
- Ethical consultation.
- Health care directive consultation.
- On-call chaplains are always available to respond to emergencies.
- Support groups.
- Eucharistic volunteers. Local Catholic parish volunteers offer Holy Communion to all Catholic patients.
- Large main-floor chapel.
- Interfaith prayer and meditation chapel on the second floor.
- Meditation garden.
Contact Our Chaplains
Rev. Diana Robertson, D.Min., BCC