Return to the activities that fuel your passion.
St. Francis Rehabilitative Services offers physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology at Shakopee, Savage and Chaska locations. Our therapy team has the unique opportunity to work in collaboration with medical teams dealing with all age ranges from pediatric to geriatric, in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. Our therapists take time to thoroughly evaluate and assess each patient and will develop a plan of care to effectively help each patient meet their goals. We serve patients young and old from inpatients to outpatients.
Conditions we treat include:
- Athletic injuries.
- Back, neck and shoulder pain or conditions.
- Balance deficits.
- Knee, ankle or foot pain or conditions.
- Motor vehicle accident injuries.
- Pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Post orthopedic care.
- Sprains, strains and fractures.
- Stroke and neurological conditions.
- TMJ pain or dysfunction.
- Vestibular dysfunction.
- Work-related injuries.
We have therapists with advanced training and certification in the following areas:
- Aquatic therapy.
- Athletic enhancement and training.
- Children’s physical, occupational and speech therapy (Capable Kids).
- Graston technique.
- Hand therapy.
- Sports medicine.
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation.
- Women’s health.
- Design, fabrication and application of splints.
- Guidance in the selection and use of adaptive equipment.
- Activities that promote independence.
- Therapeutic exercises.
- Workplace consultation and modification.
- Consultation for the adaptation for physical environments for injured or impaired persons.
- Hand therapy, carpal tunnel injuries.
- Neurological therapy.
- Pediatric therapy.
Conditions we treat include:
- Head injuries.
- Memory loss.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Stroke or other neurological disorders.
- Vocal cord polyps or nodules.
Services for speech, language and swallowing problems include:
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT).
- Recommendation of safest diet and eating techniques to improve swallowing.
- Speech and language therapy to improve speech production and intelligibility.
- Therapeutic exercises to address oral and facial weaknesses.
- Therapy to address new onset of difficulty with memory, problem solving, reasoning and judgment.
- Video swallow study (x-ray).
- Voice therapy to address vocal dysfunction.
For more information or to schedule services, please contact one of our locations. (Note that not all services are available at all sites.)
St. Francis Medical Office Building
1601 St. Francis Ave., Suite 200
Shakopee, MN 55379
Chaska Community Center
1661 Park Ridge Dr., Suite 100
Chaska, MN 55318
Savage Medical Building
(At County Roads 42 and 27)
6350 143rd St.
Savage, MN 55372
Online mapping may give incorrect directions. Please take County Rd 42 to Toledo Ave. Take a right onto Toledo Ave and another right into the clinic parking lot.
St. Francis Rehabilitative Services at Accua Clinic
8690 Eagle Creek Parkway
Savage, MN 55375
All of our therapists are licensed by the State of Minnesota and participate in courses to maintain their continuing education credits.