A variety of support groups are available for cancer patients and their family members. These groups provide a caring and supportive environment in which patients and their families can share and discuss their feelings with other people in similar situations.
- Advanced directives.
- Allina Hospitals & Clinics support groups.
- American Cancer Society—Look Good... Feel Better.
- Frauenshuh Park Nicollet Cancer Center classes and groups.
- Spiritual care.
- Women’s connection.
- American Cancer Society.
- Wig room.
- Scott County Human Services.
- Financial assistance.
- Public Health Nursing Services.
- St. Mary’s Health Clinic.
- Medical assistance.
Contact the St. Francis Cancer Center
For appointments and general information call 952.428.2031.