National Accreditation and Certification
- Hospital accreditation by The Joint Commission.
- Heart Failure Disease Specific Program certification by The Joint Commission.
- Commission on Cancer accreditation American College of Surgeons.
- Cardiac Rehab Program certification by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
- Laboratory accreditation by the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
Organization Honors – Professional
- Avatar Exceeding Patient Expectations Award.
- Perfect score of 100 in the Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks.
- Hospital Strength Index-achieved one of the top scores in the nation.
- Highest Value Based Purchasing "total performance score" of all the Allina hospitals, higher than the state or national benchmarks.
- Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Score-"A" rating.
- Allina Best Care (ABC) Award-Falls Prevention Team.
- Environmental Services Department of the Year Award by the Association for the Healthcare Environment (AHE).
- Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools Partnership Award.
- IBCLC (International Board of Consultant Lactation Care) Award.
- Shakopee Chamber of Commerce Member Business of the Year-Large Business.
- 2013 Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- 2013 Minnesota Business Ethics Award-Large Company.
- 2013 Star Tribune Top 100 Workplace-Large Company.
- Marti Auringer RN, Cancer Coordinator, Jimly Harris Diagnostic Imaging Manager, and Juan Queberin, Transport Aide, received the Uncommon Caring Award.
- Greg Jones RN, Emergency Department Patient Care Supervisor, received the Mpls/St. Paul Magazine 2012 Outstanding Nurse Award.
- Karen Sonnenburg RN, Family Birth Place nurse, was named 2012 March of Dimes Women's Health Nurse of the Year.
- Dawn Davis RN, Surgery nurse, Georgia Baer RN, Same Day Surgery nurse, and Cortney Ginther, Laboratory, received a Minnesota Hospital Association Good Catch for Patient Safety Award.
- Dr. Anthony Spagnolo received the 2012 Twin CitiesMedical Society's Charles Bowles Bowles-Rogers Award.
- Dr. Edwin Bogonko was named the 2013 president of the Twin Cities Medical Society.